Keep your gear clean, tidy and organised with the new DryKit gear bags from Arbortec.
These DryKit gear bags are made from robust PES/PVC Tarpaulin material with heavy duty stitching and accessories. The bags have the following handy features:
- Large inner mesh pocket on each end
- 20cm x 20cm secure zip pocket on inside back
- Large mesh pocket inside lid
- Key-safe clip inside lid pocket
- Front zippered mesh pocket with external access
- Large cover with overlapping water resistant edge
- Karabiner loops on both sides
- Removable solid base to protect against puncture from climbing spikes 70 Litre and 90 Litre only
- Removable rucksack straps (40 Litre and 70 Litre only)
- Large shoulder strap with multiple attachment points (2 attachment points on 40 litre, 6 attachment points on 70 and 90 Litre)
- ID card holder on one end
- Extra tie-down straps over lid for external stowage or/and added lid security.
- Reinforced rubber pull/carry handles on each end.