A multi-purpose folding saw that keeps the blade covered until you need it. Complete with secure locking release button for cutting control and user safety. Noble folding saws feature compact high carbon tool steel blades with hard-chrome plated tips that produce a smooth clean finish and stay sharper for longer. The blade is quenched in oil with impulse hardened teeth to make the blade more durable.
Designed to cut only on the pull stroke, this pruning technique requires less physical effort and reduces the strain on the user’s forearm. The folding blade is safely stored within the handle ridge for easy transportation either carried in a rucksack or deep pocket. The sharp teeth do the work cutting through stems and branches fast.
- ABS Resin contoured handle with non-slip grip
- 4mm tooth pitch with 7 teeth per 30mm
- 180mm high carbon SK4 tool steel blade
- Hard chrome plating enhances the blade durability and hardness to tackle tough pruning
- Finely polished and easily wipe clean (proceed with caution during maintenance)
- Rust resistant
- Curvature ground blade design reduces resistance giving a smoother clean cut
- Long-lasting tool with spare parts available and easily replaceable
- Cutting Capacity: from small stems to branches up to 3” in diameter
- Weight: 215g
- Blade Length: 180mm
- Overall Length: 397mm
Common Spare Part Codes:
- Spare Blade – NF-180-1