Trojan 330 handsaws feature high carbon tool steel blades with hard-chrome plated tips that produce a smooth clean finish and stay sharper for longer. The curved blade action cuts slightly quicker than a straight blade option and can be extremely useful when pruning hard to reach branches over head or if work positioning is restricted in the tree. The curve shape can help to ‘hook’ branches and drag the branches closer to you making pruning safer and quicker.
Designed to cut only on the pull stroke, this pruning technique requires less physical effort. The blade is quenched in oil with impulse hardened teeth to make the blade stronger and more durable. The sharp teeth do the work cutting through stems and branches fast.
Whether you are pruning in the tree or on the ground, your handsaw storage is covered with a secure saw-to-scabbard locking fit. Built-in scabbard rollers allow the blade to smoothly slide in and out for user safety and prolonged life of the scabbard.
- 330mm high carbon SK4 tool steel blade
- Hard chrome plating enhances the blade durability and hardness to tackle tough pruning
- Finely polished and easily wipe clean (proceed with caution during maintenance)
- Rust resistant
- 75mm tooth pitch
- Curvature ground blade design reduces resistance giving a smoother clean cut
- Long-lasting tool with spare parts available and easily replaceable
- ABS Resin contoured handle with non-slip grip
- Cutting Capacity: from small branches up to logs and tree limbs 9” in diameter
- Weight: 235g
- Blade Length: 330mm
- Overall Length: 495mm
Common Spare Part Codes:
- Spare Blade – XC-330-1