The big saw of the Trojan range! Designed for all round pruning the Trojan 360 handsaw is also suitable for cutting serious size tree limbs and logs. Trojan 360 handsaws feature high carbon tool steel blades with hard-chrome plated tips that produce a smooth clean finish and stay sharper for longer. Designed to cut only on the pull stroke, this pruning technique requires less physical effort. The blade is quenched in oil with impulse hardened teeth to make the blade stronger and more durable. The sharp teeth do the work cutting through stems and branches fast and comfortably cuts large logs for the wood pile.
Whether you are pruning in the tree or on the ground, your handsaw storage is covered with a secure saw-to-scabbard locking fit.
- 360mm high carbon SK4 tool steel blade
- Hard chrome plating enhances the blade durability and hardness to tackle tough pruning
- Finely polished and easily wipe clean (proceed with caution during maintenance)
- Rust resistant
- 4mm tooth pitch
- Curvature ground blade design reduces resistance giving a smoother clean cut
- Long-lasting tool with spare parts available and easily replaceable
- ABS Resin contoured handle with non-slip grip
- Cutting Capacity: from small branches up to logs and tree limbs 10” in diameter
- Weight: 280g
- Blade Length: 360mm
- Overall Length: 560mm
Common Spare Part Codes:
- Spare Blade – BM-360-1