Stylish and professionally built for serious cutting tasks! The Trojan 600 Giant Folding Saw features an ultra-aggressive 600mm high carbon tool steel blade and contoured rubberised handle for a comfortable and controlled two handed operation. Designed to cut and clear debris and sawdust between strokes, the Trojan 600 Giant Folding Saw provides users with extended reach, extremely fast cutting and effortless pruning of branches up to large trunks and tree limbs. Complete with nylon shoulder bag and velcro fastening for easy transportation and storage. The blade is quenched in oil with impulse hardened teeth to make the blade stronger and more durable.
Designed to cut only on the pull stroke, this pruning technique requires less physical effort and reduces the strain on the user’s forearms. The folding blade is safely stored within the handle ridge for easy transportation. The sharp teeth do the work cutting through stems and branches fast.
- 600mm high carbon SK4 tool steel blade
- Hard chrome plating enhances the blade durability and hardness to tackle tough pruning
- Finely polished and easily wipe clean (proceed with caution during maintenance)
- Rust resistant
- Non-set 6mm tooth pitch
- Curvature ground blade design reduces resistance giving a smoother clean cut
- Long-lasting tool with spare parts available and easily replaceable
- ABS Resin contoured handle with non-slip grip
- Cutting Capacity: from small branches up to logs and tree limbs 18” in diameter
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Blade Length: 600mm
- Overall Length: 1320mm
Common Spare Part Codes:
- Spare Blade – GS-600-1