The complete saw & lopper pole pruner designed for use whilst safely operating from the ground or light enough to operate during aerial tree branch removal by arboricultural professionals. Portable compact design for easy transportation, this pruner is probably the smallest and lightest polesaw on the market.
The Nokota 3.2m Telescopic Saw & Lopper Pruning Polesaw features a solid high carbon tool steel lopper blade coated for extra repellent against sap and debris. The lopper blade can be used for precision pruning of stems and small branches up to 1.5” diameter. A hooked high carbon tool steel blade for cutting larger branches is also included. The saw blade is easily fitted making the product dual purpose for pruning small stems and cutting large branches without having to interchange heads. The hook nose keeps the blade in place whilst cutting the main branch. The saw blade is quenched in oil with impulse hardened teeth to make the blade stronger and more durable.
Designed to cut only on the pull stroke, the weighted curved blade profile helps with cutting control and reduces the amount of effort exerted by the user to produce the desired cut.
Nokota 3.2m Telescopic Saw & Lopper Pruning Polesaws come complete with a 3 part pole, curved blade, and lopper head.
- 300mm high carbon SK4 tool steel blade
- Hard chrome plating enhances the blade durability and hardness to tackle tough pruning
- Finely polished and easily wipe clean (proceed with caution during maintenance)
- Rust resistant
- 5mm tooth pitch
- Curvature ground blade design reduces resistance giving a smoother clean cut
- Long-lasting tool with spare parts available and easily replaceable
- Contoured rubber handle with non-slip grip
- Cutting Capacity: from small branches up to logs and tree limbs 6” in diameter
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Blade Length: 300mm
- Overall Length: 1.3m extending to 3.2m
Common Spare Part Codes:
- Spare Blade – SCS-32-1